Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Super Lazy Girl

Hubby called me this morning and he mentioned about Sharlene over the phone. It was only a short conversation about her laziness again.

Sharlene is really lazy in the morning of a school day. She refuses to wake up, refuses to let Aunty YK brush her teeth, wash her bum, change her clothes. She will give all sorts of excuses to stay on the bed such as "I’m sleepy", "I’m tired", "I don’t want to go to school", or "Today no school". Aunty YK and hubby have to take turns to coax her every morning. And my lazy girl will only get up after 1/2 hrs of resting and rolling on her bed. Sometimes, she even creates another episode of drama in the bathroom...:( Sigh! What a pain!!

Having to deal with all these, I'm glad that hubby still manages to fetch Sharlene to the kindy on time, as the place is just a few houses away from our house.

I really hope this is only a passing phase and that her sluggish attitude will cease soon. In the meantime, we are trying our best as parents to be more patient with her.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin