Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Bread For Lunch

I can never get bored with bread. I have it for breakfast and lunch almost every weekday and sometimes during weekends too. The other day in the office, I had banana cheese toast for lunch. Have you tried this toast before? Well, my colleague introduced this to me. And I fell in love with this toast the moment I’d it for the first time. So now whenever I’ve bananas at home, I will surely go for banana cheese toast :D

I didn’t take any pix of my toast that day as I was in the office. But it looks very much like the pix below. However, if you toast it in a sandwich maker, the bread will be much flatter. And you actually can’t see the melted cheese oozing out.

(Picture taken from the web)

If you are getting bored with your usual kaya and butter toast or peanut butter toast, do give this a try for something different!

9 comments:

LittleLamb said...

i m same gang as u. i love bread. i can live by bread alone..ahahahhaha

MeRy said...

I shld try it out 1 day...

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..look so appetizing la..haha. I never heard before..hehe..I shall try it one day. ;)

mc said...

banana and cheese!!? never tried b4, i like banana and peanut butter bread:)

Family First said...

i am more a rice person but bread is ok for me for breakfast! and since we have lots of ripe bananas from the prayer table, this will make them eat faster! thanks for a great idea.

JK said...

Sounds good! I'm a bread lover too and can have bread for lunch and dinner.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

My husband loves bread but I am not sure he will like this.

You used sliced cheese?

Fussy mum said...

Joanne: I used Kraft cheese for the toast. You may use any other brands of sliced cheese also.

slavemom said...

Great! I've got bananas at home, can try this. If not, it'll be bread with butter almost everyday. :p

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin