Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fantastic Four


Olive passed me this lovely tag. Thanks.

Four places I go over and over:
- my home, sis-in-law's house, office, market

Four people who email me regularly:
- hubby, colleagues, friends, sister

Four of my favorite places to eat:
- Tai Thong (dim sum), Panettone, chinese restaurants nearby my house and my house (home-cooked food)

Four places you’d rather be:
- New Zealand, Japan, Europe and Australia

Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- No, I have never watched any TV shows over and over again

Four people I think will respond:
- Leona, Irene, Suesue and Doreen

2 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

We have some similarities there hehe. Japan is a nice place to visit hor. ;)

Sue Sue said...

Thanks for this tag. Will try to do when I am free. Haha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin