Monday, December 01, 2008

Complete The Sentence Tag

Thanks Kylie for passing this interesting tag to me. :)

1. Life is full of ups and downs.

2. I smile when I am happy.

3. I can't sleep when I am not sleepy.

4. I love the smell of food.

5. When I can't sleep, I toss and turn around on my bed.

6. I often dream about unrelated matters.

7. I get irritated when I am in a lousy mood.

8. I like the sound of Sharlene’s laughter.

9. People often call me Ivy.

10. I wish I could have more quality time with Sharlene in a day.

11. The best creation in the world is computer.

12. 1st 3 words that come to my mind: Family, Love and Happiness

13. I've discovered that life is so unpredictable.

14. When I'm in love, I am the happiest person in the world.

15. A baby is born with lots of love.

16. Before I met my husband, I have a different everyday life.

17. A good marriage requires love and understanding.

18. I dislike when Sharlene misbehave in public places.

19. I say 'I Love You' very often.

20. My favourite subject in school was English.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin