Monday, August 25, 2008

My Bread Lover

Sharlene loves to eat bread and she eats it everyday. To her, plain ones are the best. Look at how happy she was with just a plain slice of white bread. Her style of eating is - finish off the crust before gobble up the soft white bread.



As we do not have white bread most of the days, Sharlene will eat wholemeal bread instead. For me, eating wholemeal bread is a better and healthier choice than white bread. If she prefers to add some flavor, it would only be butter and peanut butter. She will take the butter dish from the fridge, the butter knife from the drawer and start spreading the butter on the bread herself. Then, she will lick the butter or peanut butter first before eating up the bread by folding it into half.

Whilst I like to eat my bread with cheese and sometimes fried eggs with onion, Sharlene prefers to take them separately. She will remove whatever is inside the bread and have them one by one. So unusual, right! But this habit of hers is fine with me as long as she finishes everything that are given to her on the plate.


She's showing to me her satisfying look here.

5 comments:

Leona said...

Children are the happiest when they have what they enjoy and love.Maybe to make the white bread more nutritious, try making it as french toast.with honey... yummy.

Health Freak Mommy said...

My gals love bread too... and I have trained them to love wholemeal bread :)

Anonymous said...

Is it all kids love plain bread? I tried butter, jams, or even chocolate spread on my boy, but he still prefer the plain one, like yours :)

Administrator said...

hihi,,havent seen you for a while...how are you? your little girl makes the bread look even more delicious, by the looks on her face!! yum....perhaps can spread some avocado on it?//more nutritional...

Anonymous said...

Good that she likes bread, less headache in the mornings *hehe*

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin