Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I am sure most of you will be celebrating or planning to celebrate Mother's Day with your mum or mother-in-law this Sunday. As for me, I am not able to be with my mum on this special day. Nevertheless, I had an enjoyable time with her during my 4-day stay in JB last week. And in fact, we had an early celebration while we were there. Just a simple dinner at a chinese restaurant with everyone. I even bought a cake that evening for purpose of celebrating Mother's Day and my mum's birthday...but guess what! I kept the cake in the fridge and forgot to bring it to the restaurant. How forgetful I can be sometimes! So, after dinner my aunty and family went to my house for dessert....the cake!



On this special occasion, I wish to say:
"THANK YOU mum for your love and concern and everything that you have done for me all these years. I am really grateful to have you as my mother. Your love will stay with me forever. Here, I wish you good health and happiness always. Happy Mother's Day to you and I love you mum!"

And to all the beautiful mommies out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and have a nice day with your loved ones this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin