Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're Back Home

We finally came home today after spending 4 days and 3 nights in Penang. It was a fun and exhausting family trip and I shall blog about it very soon. There are so many stuff to unpack now and I better do it before Sharlene wakes up. Just now, she was so active in the car, busy eating, talking, singing and disturbing everyone in the car. We can't even take a nap with her doing all her naughty antics. When we were about to reach home, she dozed off and her nanny had to carry her into the house and put her on the sofa at the living area. After taking her catnap at this time of the day, I'm sure she will be very alert and refuse to sleep early tonight. Mummy is definitely going to suffer tonight. So worn-out but can't sleep early!

Everybody are so busy now unpacking their own things except for the kids...Sharlene is sleeping, my niece is drinking her milk and my nephew is playing his computer games. I really pity the maid as she has so many bags of dirty clothing to wash. Looks like we have to eat out again tonight or maybe just pack some food home. I'm sure everyone are so tired and lazy to go out again after travelling in the car for the whole day, especially our 2 drivers. Actually I'm so fed up of eating outside food which are loaded with MSG, salt and sugar for the past few days. I just can't wait to have nutritious home cooked food again tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin