Wednesday, April 23, 2008

'Balik Kampung'

My brother who is working in Melbourne has came back to JB last Sunday. He is there for a short holidays and will be back to Melbourne again very soon. I have not seen him for almost a year now. Since he is back in JB, I'm taking this opportunity to make a trip there to visit my parents, my relatives and hopefully to meet up with my friends too. Hubby and I have discussed about this and decided to 'balik kampung' on May 1st, reason being May 1st is a public holiday. We plan to spend our weekend at my mum's house and travel back to KL on Sunday. Sharlene will be very happy as she doesn't have to wake up early to go to school on Friday. As for me, I am anxiously waiting here for the day to come to meet all my loved ones.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin