Monday, April 14, 2008

A Sleepy Day.....

That is exactly how I feel now. I felt so tired, sluggish, listless and even got a slight headache from the time I woke up this morning. I am feeling sleepy now and can't concentrate well on my work...so unproductive today. sigh! and am waiting for the clock to hit 5.30pm.

I know the reasons for all these lousy feelings are because of not getting enough sleep again. Sometimes I hope I can have more time...to attend to the stuff I like, to play with my darling, to chat with hubby, to read, and also to sleep. I always tell myself to sleep early as I have to wake up at 6am every working days but can never do it. Only on rare occasions like not feeling well, I will go to bed early. Hubby always says that I do things very slowly and take my own sweet time to do it. I admit that I can be very fussy and particular at times, and that's why I am slow in doing my errands.

What a terrible Monday!! Hope I will have a better day tomorrow or else I will never get my work done.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin