Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My First Post

Welcome to my blog.

After successfully created my own blog, I'm finally writing my very first post here. This blog is about my life as a mummy to my 3 years old daughter, Sharlene Chang. She was born on 21st October 2004 and since then I have started my never-ending journey as a mother. It is easy to cradle a baby but it requires lots of love, dedication, patience and support to raise and educate a child from birth until adulthood. I’m thankful to have a loving and understanding husband whom I can fully rely on, especially in the bringing up of our daughter. This blog is mainly about my little girl, a place where she can read and know more about her childhood.

Further, this is also a place where I can jot down my dreams, my joy, my sadness and my worries as a wife and mother.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin