Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spending Quality Time With Daddy

Sharlene was looking at her Disney's Storybook with full concentration as daddy read the stories to her. Daddy usually comes home rather late and spend very little time with Sharlene. The only time daddy and Sharlene have fun and enjoy each other company is before bedtime. Almost every night they will play hide and seek where daddy will hide and Sharlene will find in our bedroom. This really irritates me sometimes and especially when Sharlene jumps on my bed and hides under the comforter. Daddy will do almost anything just to make his little girl happy.


Sometimes, Sharlene likes to look at pictures and tell stories using her own version. And I caught her here telling stories to her daddy.

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Haha... sounds exactly like my 2 gals and their daddy - playing hide & seek just b4 bedtime and hiding under my comforter!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin