Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Want to go Swimming Mummy!


Sharlene used to bath in this bathtub since she was a baby. It was a hand-down from her cousin sister who is 7 years old now. I have since kept it in the store as she no longer needs to use it. A few weeks ago, Sharlene asked me to bring her for swimming when she saw her cousin brother going to the clubhouse for swimming lessons. She said, "I want to go swimming mummy". Hubby and I will bring her there occasionally but that evening's weather looks rather cloudy, therefore we decided not to bring her. As she is very persistent in getting things she wants, it struck my mind to take out the bathtub from the store and tell her she can swim in it and it will be very fun. She immediately changed into her swimming suit (with my help, of course) and asked me to fill up the bathtub with water. And there she goes....swimming happily in her exclusive private swimming pool.

1 comment:

9uArdiaN StaRz said...

ohhh my dearest sister...the so called "private swimming pool" is too small for ur little princess de lar...do bring her to a real swimming pool and rmb to take some photos for me to see...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin